脸熟第6次 onsite 过经 - Android

我3年前开始使用leetcode。我最初并不那么一致。我的计划是学习一些数据结构和算法。我从一些简单的问题开始。
在获得一些信心后,我学会了如何解决树数据结构一两个月。学会了如何递归思考。开始可视化问题。
然后开始解决其他数据结构链表,二进制搜索,Map,Set,Stack,Queue。我这样做了三个月,并开始增加我的数据结构技能。
直到那时我必须看到大部分解决方案。我无法提出这个想法。然后我的训练课程有了很大的突破。大约一年我没有解决任何问题。

round 2:
I went for interviews at amazon, google. Obviously I had no practice and I flunked. I started solving leetcode problem again. But this time I created new session at leetcode profile and started coming up the solution by myself. I solved about 150 problems and again for some reason there was huge break of my practice I didn’t practice about six month.

round 3:
In the mean time I started getting email from a facebook recruiter. He kept sending email almost every month once. I had fear of interviews, that is why I was posponding. One day I thought lets just get it over with. I went for an phone interview without having much practice. This time I was able to pass that interview and went for onsite after a month. I was going there for an experience. But I figured If I had tried little bit harder I could have nailed it. That is when I started interviewing every company and every time I knew I went one step closer to the destination. I tried a year interviewing all those big companies Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Audible. But every time I was flunking out from the onsite interview. Sometimes because of system design, sometimes behavioral interview was the culprit. At last I went for facebook again after a year. After the interview I knew this time it worked for me and kept my finger crossed. Finally after a week recruiter told me I got selected.

Thanks to leetcode. I have solved over 300 problems as many ways as I can possible solve. New mock contest section is really good and also leetcodes explore section company wise problems helped me a lot. My suggestion would be don’t try to memorize the problems. Try to think the problem as a new problem even if you know the problem. Cause mostly interview time it will never be common.

Phone interview:

Onsite Interview:

Round 1:

Round 2:

• Design instagram client side.

Round 3:

Round 4:

Round 5: