two questions, need to finish within 1 hour.
- the core idea is two sum, with a long description to describe the scenario
- https://leetcode.com/problems/partition-labels again with a long description
- basic sorting question. Easy level.
- 30 min behavior questions
- describe the differences between Set, Map, Array, List and which data structure should be used with different scenarios
- check if parentheses are valid. For example: (()()) - true, ()) - false
- 60 min behavior questions
- 30+ min behavior questions
- https://leetcode.com/problems/word-ladder-ii (in 20 min?)
- Q&A 5-10 min
- behavior questions
- https://leetcode.com/problems/best-time-to-buy-and-sell-stock If there is a tie, then return the minimum days to finish the transaction. Example: [1 2 3 1 3], we can buy at index 0 and sell at 2, the profit is 2. but we can also buy at index 3 and sell at 4 which only takes 2 days. So return [3, 4]