Status: Three years experience in cell phone company
Position: thelephony framework software engineer
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Date: April 4, 2019 - current (?)
- Recruiter reaching out via 15 minutes phone call to discuss the position and previous experience
- Recruiter asked 5 questions about telephony framework or cellular network knowledge. (30 minutes)
e.g. How to check network state via logcat log?
Or some questions about android framework, com.android.phone
e.g. Activity, AMR … etc.
=> I think this position is sutible for someone who is familiar with phone.
- Technical phone screening (45 minutes)
Manager asked flows of phone initial and inheritance relationship.
“How to negotiate with modem team and design new feature?”
"Could you write test code? "
- Coding test 1 (45 minutes)
- Coding test 2 (45 minutes)
But I think my answer sucks. haha …
You can focus on medium level and java structure.
If you are experienced in telephony, submit your resume NOW!
Hope this article is helpful. haha …