current status: new grad
postion: entry level sde at google
phone interview (1hour):
- self introduction
- given a invalid binary tree, remove one edge so it’s valid
onsite (4 rounds, 45 ~ 60min each):
- decide whether two trees are similar to each other, similar means tree could be rotated at arbitrary node
- given 4 numbers and + - * /, decide whether we could come up with an expression so that the outcome is 24
- given a frame and string, decide the largest font size which could fit into the frame
- given a list of ordered integer, decide the missing range given the global range
In all, great experience of campus visiting.
be careful with corner cases.
better to do some white board practice before onsite