Status: Working Software Engineer, no name school
Position: Software Engineer at Facebook
Location: Menlo Park, CA
I got approched by recrutier some time ago and contacted them when I started looking for a new job.
- Technical phone screen
- code pad over the phone: white a method to find if users have common friends, write a method to suggest friends.
- round 1: about 30 mins of behaivoral questions, then “first bad version” question for last 15 mins.
- round 2: 10 min behaivoral, then “is palindrome” problem.
- round 3: system design - design a service to publish short posts and search through them
- round 4: is binary tree complete (solved with level-order iterative traversal)
Nice people, cool campus, good food. Overall good experience. Did okay but got rejected. Pretty long wait for a feedback (2 weeks).