Client : PayPal
Location: San Jose,CA
注：这是 Contract position
感兴趣请Email Resume 到： firstname.lastname@example.org，谢谢。
· Be responsible for practicing technical design, developing new functionality and maintaining existing components.
· Deep dive into PayPal’s world class Merchant systems and algorithms and work side by side with cross functional domain teams on their feature requests
· Contribute to PayPal’s efforts to improve the experience for large enterprises using advanced algorithms and technology, while deploying the code you develop into PayPal’s live systems, and having a true global effect.
· Design and implement highly available and scalable backend software components in Java in the PayPal merchant domain.
· Evaluating third party applications for Merchant, tailoring it to PayPal needs and implementing the same.
· Develop automated tests and deliver high quality code to production within a short development cycle in the Continuous Integration and delivery environment.
· Conduct design and code reviews, fix bugs, and resolve production issues
· Provide support for case management, regulatory filings and sanctions program
· Work effectively with globally distributed teams in multiple time zones.
· Solid foundational knowledge of computer engineering and intellectual curiosity to understand the business.
· At least 5 years solid server-side development with Java.
· Solid knowledge of basic algorithms.
· Passion for developing robust, scalable software systems.
· Highly motivated, goal driven, Can-do approach.
· Innovative, entrepreneurial, team player, ability to multi-task.
· Strong OOP skills, ability to analyze requirements and prepare design.
· Hands on experience with common open-source and Java EE technologies.
· Experience with REST API’s, Web Services, Unit Testing, Java Build tools.
· Experience with Spring or any web MVC frameworks.
· Exposure to Hadoop technologies and Experience in developing Pig scripts in Hadoop.
· Oracle, SQL, JDBC/ORM, JMS, App servers / Servlet containers, Maven/Git/Continuous integration.
Nice to have:
· Experience working in agile methodology.
· Experience working on front end technologies.
· Experience working both in startups and in large companies.
· Good communication skill to global business and technical partners.