(1)在托福考前几天就发现英文的姓名写错了,打电话去北京的ETS,跟他们说明情况,填一份表就可以改回来了。详细的操作在教育部报名网站上都有,不详细说了

(2)在考场或者考前一天晚上发现的(在考场总会发现的)

这时候也不要紧张,只要中文名和身份证号正确,都可以进去考试,不要因为这个影响了心态。

这时候打电话去北京ETS已经没有用了,他们只会和你说已经考好的信息无法改动。

但是我们可以发邮件给ETS总部!!

联系邮箱:toefl@ets.org

第一封邮件:

Dear sir,

I took part in the TOEFL test on XXX(时间)at Mainland China and the employee of ETS said that I filled in the wrong position with my “Given Name” and “Last Name”. Since we use ID card in China to take the test so they confirm that I am the right person who will take the test. But I still need to write a email to ETS for correcting the name and making sure that the test result would be valid. Please help me correct the name. I have contacted ETS in china but they told me they could not do anything since the test has been submitted. Please help me, the test result is very important to me. Thanks a lot for your kindly help.

Following is my basic information:

NEEA ID: XXX

ETS ID: XXX

REGISTRATION NO: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Test Date:XXX

WRONG GIVEN NAME: XXX

WRONG FAMILY NAME: XXX

CORRECT GIVEN NAME:XXX

CORRECT FAMILY NAME:XXX

DATE OF BIRTH: XXX

对方回复:

Dear XXX,

Regarding your inquiry:

Thank you for your message!

To request a change in the name, date of birth, or identification number that appears in your TOEFL® online account, please send a copy of your primary identification (ID) document, such as a passport, with your photograph clearly visible, and a copy of this email to TOEFL@ets.org (mailto:TOEFL@ets.org) , or by fax to +1-610-290-8972 as soon as possible. Be sure to include your ETS ID number, registration number and case ID number on the fax or on your reply email.

Last Name/Family Name:

First Name/Given Name:

Middle Name (if any):

Once you submit your documentation, please allow 10 business days for it to be reviewed and for your profile to be updated. You may log in to your TOEFL® account to see when your information is corrected.

We hope this information is helpful and look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

随后把护照的扫描件传过去

对方回复:

Thank you for contacting the TOEFL Program.

Dear XXX,

Thanks for your message!

We have corrected your name in your TOEFL® online account as requested. The name that will appear on your XXX, TOEFL iBT® score report is:

Last Name/Family Name: XXX

First Name/Given Name: XXX

Middle Name (if any):

This update should also appear on any future test dates. At this time, please confirm with the NEEA as it may take additional time to appear in their system.

We hope this information is helpful.

这样之后就会收到正确的成绩单了!!