亚麻实习过经

Position: SDE Intern 2020
Applied: Late September

Got invitation to OA in October
Part 1: Debugging pass all 7 questions
Part 2: Coding,
Question 1: Merge a two sorted linkedlist (pass all test)
Question 2: Find the kth most common word excluding a list of banned words (did not compile because their environment used an old java version, but I copied and pasted the code on my ide after the test and it worked flawlessly with my test cases.
Part 3: All behavior and 2 multiple choice coding question

Got invitation to final virtual interview in November
Scheduled it two week after the day I got my invitaion.
Behavioral: 3 behavioral questions, just standard ones like name time when you went out of your way to help someone etc.
Coding: One question literally one of the top 5 frequent questions for Amazon interviews. Second question was a harder variation of a medium leetcode question.
The interviewer was super nice and helpful. I did the first question in 0(nlogn) time and he told me that there was a faster approach and to think about how to access something in O(1) aka hashmap. (finished in 20 mins) The second question I interpreted it wrong and solved it. After I solved it we went over it and he told me what he was expecting and I went over my code and changed parts of it to get the expected value. (25 mins) The interview lasted for 1 hour but the interviewer was not aware that the interview was only 45 minutes so he asked me more questions about my code on the remaining time.

Got my offer a few days after.