Job Title: L23-L26, Big Data Engineer
• Design, architect and develop enterprise scale, high performance and highly available big data solutions to generate, track, validate, ingest, process and visualize user behavior data.
• Lead the end-to-end efforts and be responsible for all aspects of software development lifecycle.
• Optimize or renovate existing applications to add new functionalities, provide better data quality and performance, and reduce resource usages.
• Directly engage with customers’ development team to understand their specific business and technology challenges in the area of data and analytics.
• Research on evaluating new technologies and apply them into big data solutions.
• Strong programming skills in Java or Scala and familiar with basic algorithms.
• Experience in development on Spark & Hadoop ecosystem, and modern streaming processing frameworks.
• Experience in working under unix/linux and good scripting capability.
• Highly motivated, target driven, innovative and open-minded.
• Good reading and writing English skills and can communicate through English.
• Be able to work in teams and collaborate with others to clarify requirements
• Be able to assist in documenting requirements as well as resolve conflicts or ambiguities