P~a~l~a~n~t~i~r HR面挂

真的太难受了,所以来发个贴记录下。
HR人挺好的,感冒说不出话来,我准备得自认为也很充分,把Zero to One都聊了,我答完问题后,她直接在电话里跟我说了后续面试流程。让我问问题,我说你嗓子都说不出话来了,我就不问了,她说了我sweet等一系列夸的话。。。昨天下午原以为肯定稳了,今早收到长长的邮件她说跟hiring team聊了,现在时间点不能move forward,但她会把我的信息留着。。。

我一个周内因为坑的问题,被两家公司不move forward了,真的要哭了

一定要早投,早面,血的教训。。。。

把我整理的HR面的题share给大家,都是地里出现过的。真的压力爆炸,希望大家都能早早上岸。

1. 自我介绍2. 讲讲实习经历3. 说说对于实习项目有哪些喜欢和不怎么喜欢的地方4. 为什么选择现在的学校5. 为什么对palantir感兴趣6.what do you value the most about working in a company7. any questions简单自我介绍之后,

hr:为啥申请他们公司?我:1)工作有成就感 2)有益职业生涯 3)公司对engineer氛围友好hr:很多tech公司都做到这一点,为啥特别选他们公司?我:我知道你们是做数据分析的,你们公司肯定有ai,ml这一块业务,我对这块很感兴趣,将可以往这一块发展hr:这块业务只占公司业务的很小部分,所以我没有回答他的问题,请直接回答为啥特别投这家公司?我:换种方法重复了一遍自己的回答hr:你没回答这个问题,谢谢,我想你不适合我们公司,再见我: ok…Hr挂电话。

提到公司tech blog上面之类的东西,展示出你的兴趣,会很加分为做数据分析的人整合资源、开发更高效的平台

1. Why palantir?2. What thing you areinterested at Palantir?3. Out of technology, how you choose company towork?Tell me about yourselfTell me about your past internship, what do you like/dislikeAnyquestions? 1. Tell me about yourself.2. Why computer science?3. What’s the mostinteresting subject for you currently?4. Tell me more about your pastinternship experience.5. What are some values that you take from them?6. Whatare you looking for in next summer’s internship?7. What do you know aboutPalantir? 问题:1.why master degree? 2. internship in xxx.3. why palantir. 4. any question? 1. Tell me about yourself.2. Tell me theexciting things in your projects/internship.3. Why Palantir, what things inPalantir interests you most.4. What things/qualities do you think it isimportant when doing a project.5. Anything to ask?

1.两段实习经历,what youlike and don’t like。2.为什么申请他们?3.实习公司给return offer了吗?毕业后想回去吗?4.location preference5. What questions do you have? 整个电话过程体验还挺好的,感觉hr比较认真和尊重candidate。

他先让我自己介绍,之后问了我想在palantir做什么,我的实习经历,palantir最吸引我的是什么,为什么选择cs和我的学校,毕业之后的打算。他问的除了以上几个问题,还有几个都是跟我的回答相关的。比如我上个暑假在大厂实习,我提到了大厂的氛围不是我最喜欢的,他就问我为什么以及我喜欢怎么样的环境。我之前两次实习的projects都比较相似,他问我这是不是我下个实习也想做的事。

我个人感觉palantir比较在意你对公司的了解和你为什么想在这个公司工作,hr也比较在意你和这个公司会不会match,所以建议大家可以多做做这方面的功课。

1. Tell me about your self.2. Why choosesoftware engineering in your bachelor’s degree.3. Why choose computer sciencein your master’s degree.4. The most challenging things in your career journey.5.What kinds of things do you value most in the company?6. Tell me about yourlast internship.7. How do you adapt to the new environment?8. The thing inPalantir interests you most.9. What type of company you think isinteresting?10.Any questions for me?

2. Tellme about yourself.2. Why CS?3. Previous internship experience & one projectyou think you would like to talk about.4. Why Palantir?5. 3 qualities that youthink are important as a software engineer.6. Question for recruiter

1.Tellme something about yourself2. Why did you choose information engineering asyour major in college? 3. What did you learned in an internship at XXX?4. Whatis the most challenge thing in your internship?5. What is the differencebetween the customer and engineer think?6. Why do you want to work forPalantir?7. What do you know about Palantir?

1. Tellme something about yourself2. Why did you choose EE as your major incollage?3. Why do you think CS/CEis a better fit for you?4. Why did you choose to intern at XXX?5. How do you feel about working in astartup?6. What did you learn about yourself after interning in a startup?7.What does the company you interned at do?8. The biggest achievement in youracademic and professional life so far?9. What are your expectations for yourfirst job?10. Why do you want to work for Palantir?11. What do you know aboutPalantir?

问的问题1.What do you think is the most unique part working at Palantir?2. Is thereanything you think I could do better to perform well in this kind of interviews?3.Do you have any suggestions for new grads? 自我介绍在实习中学到什么实习的most challenge part为什么读master对palantir了解什么想做sde什么方面的 为什么ultimate career goaltarget除seattle外哪个office吗在interview process的有什么公司

1 Like