谷歌前端店面

The interviewer was a pretty decent guy. He told me that we are breaking down the 45 mins in three parts:

1. 5 mins for a little bit knowing each other
  2. 30 min of coding test
  3. 5-10 min for aftermath and my turn of question

We had a chat for about 5-7 mins about my resume.

Then 30 mins for coding and following were asked:

1. Basic OOPS concepts like inheritance, classes, objects, interfaces
  2. React vs Vue and why they use virtual DOM? Also, the benefits of using virtual dom for rendering over normal rendering.
  3. Then I was asked to code (reverse engineer a password utility to get all of the password rules ). It was pretty simple if you have some real work experience.
    There was a class with a login function and I have to use that function to figure out the password rules. I believe he purposely left out the most important details and was waiting for me to ask them like whether the function was sync or async and the returned data types etc.

After all this, 7 mins were left and then he asked me to write a function that will create all of the password combinations with constraints as follows:

1. password length > 4-7 characters
  2. must be alphanumeric
  3. Contains at least one uppercase
  4. must contain at least one special character

I was not able to come up with an answer in time. However, he told me that time was pretty low for this question (which made me quite nervous) and he will exclude this last question from his feedback.