CS小硕，面的是 Software Engineer in EDG
地点 Natick (Boston), MA, USA
日期 October 30th, 2019
1- 20 Minute Hirevue. Behavioural questions (Why Mathworks?, Why this role?, One question on Conflict management, Graduation and Immigration Status)
2- 3 Parts.
1st part was 7 Math probability questions in 15 minutes (Compulsory Section)
Option between 2nd part (Coding) or 3rd part(Matlab MCQs)
2nd part was 2 coding questions (Leetcode medium) - I remember only 1. https://leetcode.com/problems/minimum-cost-tree-from-leaf-values/
1- Technical Phone Screen (45 Minutes)
- Object Oriented question (Hotel Reservation System)
- Reiterated over one of the questions from the online assessments (Wanted to know my approach and reasons for the approach). Was asked follow ups on for this question.
- 1 Leetcode medium. (https://leetcode.com/problems/group-anagrams/)
2- Manager Screen
25 minute behavioural interview with a manager.
1- 2 Hour long Technical Interview
- 25 minute discussion about resume (Internships and projects) in depth.
- Object Oriented Question (Movie reservation System)
- https://leetcode.com/problems/reverse-linked-list/ (with follow ups)
- https://leetcode.com/problems/reverse-nodes-in-k-group/ (with follow ups)
https://leetcode.com/problems/shortest-distance-from-all-buildings/ (Variation of this question) - Could not completely solve this, could solve a easier follow up of this though.
All questions were expected to be coded on an IDE and run against Test cases.
2- 1 Hour long Behavioural Interview with a manager (In depth behavioural discussion with questions on resume as well)
Lunch in between with 2 engineers from the team.
3- 1 Hour long Behavioural Interview with a HR person (Not as intense as the managerial interview. More about getting to know about Mathworks)
Overall, I had a great experience.
Heard back a positive response the next day itself. They are moving forward to next steps - background and references check. The final offer is contingent on positive responses from this background and references check.