- two sum
- 2d matrix search for the minimum steps to a target
- the disadvantage of hash map
HashMap does not maintain the order of its element. Hash map is not the right candidate when we want to store items in their insertion order or ascending/descending order.
- difference between depth-first search and breadth-first search
- there is a binary search tree, you delete a node, the node has only one child, what you should do with the child.
- what will happen if the recursive method does not have a base case?
If a recursive method does not have a base case, then an infinite loop occurs which results in Stack Overflow
BQ: Tell me a time you disagree with your team member or supervisor