我公司 Fundopolis, 在波士顿 downtown 一个做众筹平台的Start up， 产品即将上线，发展空间很大， 急招 Fullstack/Frontend,工程师 (简历直达Hiring Manager) 最好两年经验以上，New Grads 如果有实习经验或背景强也可以. 公司支持H1b，福利好（401K, 交通补助等）需要Refer的请发简历至： email@example.com 并且付上您的简历及一小段第三人称自我介绍，我会定期查看，并尽快回复大家，谢谢了！
Fullstack Job Description (see a copy in the attachment):
Full Stack Developer
Fundopolis is looking for a junior to mid-level Full Stack Developer with a focus on Front End. Engineering at Fundopolis is responsible for the fabric that connects our services together (think container orchestration), as well as our change management infrastructure (think GitHub, Jenkins, and AWS).
About the Role:
As a full stack developer, you will be responsible for designing, building and testing the user interface for our new crowdfunding portal. You will use Node and ReactJS as the frameworks to build responsive web applications. You will work closely with the back-end team to integrate a variety of internal and third-party services while ensuring a smooth and consistent experience. You will work with senior leadership to ensure the designs are adhering to the overall vision of the company.
Who We Are:
We are a self-funded financial technology startup in the heart of Boston’s Financial District with capital in place for growth. Our mission is to disrupt the crowdfunding space by creating a brand-new portal that is supported by blockchain technologies. We are a small company with values and purpose. Each of us looks forward to coming into work each day, sharing ideas and watching something we all believe in grow. If you want a company as dedicated to your work as you are, this is it.
We are the first truly universal and local community of entrepreneurs and investors where everyone and anyone can raise capital and invest in each other according to the terms of value they define and believe in. Our business isn’t about crowdfunding – we are about crowd investing. We are a global marketplace where business owners can monetize their social following, and customers can gain value from investing directly in businesses they know and trust.
Who You Are:
You are a passionate hard-working individual who is curious about new technologies and seeks out the best tools for the job. You have built out full-scale web applications in the past and are excited by the opportunity to do it again. You are driven by the chance to build a product from the ground up and work well in a close-knit team.
• Proficiency in React, Redux, ES6, NodeJS, HTML, CSS
• Experience with SQL and NoSQL
• Good understanding in Object Oriented Design
• Eye for great UI/UX Design
• Knowledge and experience with cross-browser and responsive design
• Understanding of RESTful API development
• Comfortable with rapid prototyping and modular design methodologies
• Able to ensure stability, security, and robustness through exhaustive tests
• Proficiency with testing tools (code frameworks and visual testing)
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
• 2+ years of relevant experience
• Expertise with Git, Docker and AWS
• Experience with Scrum and Agile project management methodologies
• Ability and willingness to adapt to changes in requirements and business needs in a dynamic environment
• Able to work in our Boston office at least 50%
• Able to work efficiently with remote teams
• Basic knowledge of financial services and investments
The culture, growth potential and exciting atmosphere of a startup, as well as competitive salary, medical benefits, 401K, PTO, paid holidays and more.