一些有趣的 Akuna Capital 面试题

• You have 3 coins and are told one of them is a heads. What is the probability that all 3 are heads?
  • There are stones in two dimension array, and given a known length rope, determine what’s the maximum number of stones you can use the rope to surround? (the rope must be enclosed)
  • I flip a coin three times, and tell you I got heads on one of the flips. What’s the probability I got 2 heads and one tails (not necessarily in that order).
  • If an nxn matrix is populated with 0 or 1 randomly, what is the probability that it is non-singular.
  • What is a fair payout for a game where you draw a number from 1-12 and win whatever number you draw, but you can either keep the first card you draw or replace it and draw a second card?
  • You have 50 white marbles and 50 black marbles, you are going to place these marbles into two buckets however you would like. Then you are going to randomly select a marble from one of the two buckets. How can you stack the odds so you pull out a black marble?
  • M,J,J,A,S,O, what is next in the series?
  • Game 1 pays $20 if you flip heads and you flip the coin 4 times, game 2 pays $500 if you flip heads all 4 times. Which game do you pick?
  • If three points are randomly selected on the sides of a square, what is the probability that the triangle formed by the points contains the center of the square.
  • What is the probability that three random points on a unit circle would form a triangle that includes the center of the unit circle?