谷歌 L3 ML 湾区挂经

I interviewed for Machine Learning SE for Bay Area office. After the initial recruiter round, a phone screen was set up. The interviewer directly jumped onto the questions and walked me through one problem (Data Structures - hash map, trees) and kept on adding complexity to it. I was coding on Google doc which got real messy after a while due to pair programming. The interview went fine and I thought I was able to answer all questions. The interviewer signed off after answering couple of my questions.

The recruiter setup a call with me the very next day. I was hoping to move ahead as they would normally send out a rejection email, at least for the first round. But, the recruiter called to let me know they are not moving ahead. I got an interesting feedback that I was a bit slow to code. But now I feel that I was explaining my thought process too much while coding which might have given a wrong impression. The recruiter also received feedback of having a potential to re-apply again.

Overall, a nice experience and very quick response time. I wish I had received some more feedback.