不寒而栗!Tucker对于脸书雇佣华人程序员,进行了五分钟的猛烈抨击。纽约邮报:脸书有审查制度就是因为雇佣太多中国程序员

今天上午看到这个新闻的时候就觉得非常的恶心。

纽约邮报的最新专文,Meet your (Chinese) Facebook censors。

就是讲之前脸书下架各个极右翼包括纽约邮报对拜登的假新闻,还有QANON等阴谋论,是因为他们雇佣了大量的华人程序员。

最恶心的是这个记者,找这些脸书程序员的Linkedin主页,发现了些华人程序员,像中科院硕士毕业的,吉林大学毕业的,还有之前华为工作过的,用来暗示他们其实是为中共工作的。

这篇文章最后问了这样一个问题:What’s to stop Facebook’s Chinese engineers from delivering their Facebook expertise to Xi Jinping?

最让人不寒而栗的是

今天晚上,Fox台草Tucker跟进了这个事情,对于FACEBOOK雇佣华人程序员,进行了五分钟的激烈抨击,抨击这些在硅谷工作的华人程序员,就是审查美国人的间谍:

倾覆之下,安有完卵。

华人在脸书工作,可能会把审查机制透漏给中国

华人在谷歌工作,可能会把搜索大数据透露给中国

华人在投行工作,可能会把投资机密泄漏给中国

华人在大学工作,可能会把研究成果泄漏给中国

当你还在关心孩子的性教育问题的时候,可能没想到,此时此刻,很可能已经是未来一段时间对华人最好的年华了。。。

我之前发过那个贴子,今年的选举结果,对于其他族裔,可能是不是还有捏着鼻子过四年的问题

对于华人,很可能是生存,还是死亡的问题

还有12天,拭目以待

新闻来源:

Meet your (Chinese) Facebook censors

The Hate-Speech Engineering team’s staff includes a research scientist based at the Seattle office who earned his master’s degree in computer engineering from the Chinese Academy of Sciences in Beijing, according to his LinkedIn profile.

Another member of the team, a software engineer for machine learning based in Seattle, earned his bachelor’s and master’s degrees in computer science from Jilin University in northeast China. Still another, an engineering manager, earned his bachelor’s in computer science at Nanjing University in eastern China.

Another software engineer previously worked for the Communist-backed conglomerate Huawei, as well as the Beijing National Railway & Design Institute of Signal and Communication. I reached out to all six employees; two replied to confirm that they are Chinese nationals but refused to comment further; the rest didn’t reply.

转自 https://forums.huaren.us/showtopic.html?topicid=2609720&fid=398

You know what? I don’t give a fg st about that. Facebook is basically a st hole full of gender discrimination against Asian males; any Chinese male working at that st hole is helping build the system and the culture that discriminate against their own peers. So I support Fox: well down and keep it up. Fk off Facebook and fk ya all. Pathetic idiots support the democratic ass who put them at the bottom of the racial hierarchy. SHAME ON YOU.