Our Team is looking to add an eCommerce Operations Project Manager to oversee the planning and timely delivery of eCommerce operations, supply chain and fulfillment projects. You will be responsible for the integrated project timelines and timely delivery of design and development of systems, processes, and facilities. The ideal candidate will ensure a successful transition of new systems and processes into production. You will obsess over planning, coordination, and simplifying complex problems to a critical path. You will lead and influence cross-functional teams of internal and external subject matter experts.
##What you’ll do
- Drive operations programs through project completion within time, cost, and quality constraints.
- Lead project team meetings, drive cross-functional communication and decision making, and ensure alignment with internal and external stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain cross-functional, integrated project plans and schedules.
- Actively monitor and control project execution.
- Communicate project status to stakeholders and proactively inform management of issues and risks.
- Identify and implement solutions to improve tracking, planning and collaboration
Experience managing complex programs in an eCommerce or retail environment.
Experience in retail/wholesale industry; food retail/wholesale a plus
Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
Experience in automation and warehouse/logistics optimization project management.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with success in working across organizations at all levels.
Strong proficiency with project management practices, tools and methodology.
Insurance, PTO, stock options, free lunch and more.
Please send your resume to email@example.com + Position