💥重磅!關鍵音頻流出!

音頻來源:《國家脈動》
:thinking: 此錄音中可以聽到亨特·拜登談論中共國間諜頭子何志平,以及他的生意上的夥伴Devon Archer和已經失蹤的葉簡明,下面是錄音內容。 「我接到我老爸的電話,告訴我《紐約時報》剛才打電話來,我的搭檔Eric(葉簡明),可以說把我害慘了,也不知道有多久了。是Eric接了紐時的電話,因為我老爸不停給他打電話。 另一個紐約時報的記者也打給我,問我關於我擔任何志平的代理律師的事,那個他X的中國間諜頭子,他的公司是和我的搭擋一起創立的,他(葉簡明)身價3230億,但他現在消失了。世界上最有錢的傢伙現在失蹤了。 從上次見到他之後,他就失蹤了,在他的5800萬的豪宅裡,有筆40億的交易,要建他X的世界最大的液化天然氣港口。 我還接到紐約南區聯邦檢察院的電話,是檢察官親自打來的電話。我生意上最好的朋友Devon,在沒有告訴我的情況下,把我和我父親列刑事案件的證人。」

英文原文: I get calls from my father to tell me that The New York Times is calling but my old partner Eric, who literally has done me harm for I don’t know how long, is the one taking the calls because my father will not stop sending the calls to Eric. I have another New York Times reporter calling about my representation of Patrick Ho – the fucking spy chief of China who started the company that my partner, who is worth $323 billion, founded and is now missing. The richest man in the world is missing who was my partner. He was missing since I last saw him in his $58 million apartment inside a $4 billion deal to build the fucking largest fucking LNG port in the world. And I am receiving calls from the Southern District of New York from the U.S. Attorney himself. My best friend in business Devon has named me as a witness without telling me in a criminal case and my father without telling me.

两家丑闻真是一个比一个多,不过还是希望特朗普别当选