领英senior software engineer过经

猎头找上门的
店面: some basic data structure questions like reversing things and more focussed on current projects i worked on and other misc activities. found it easy got onsite confirmation in couple of hours same day.

Onsite 是15天后 :
The onsite rounds involved multi threading (I read Java concurrency Doug Lea) so was able to answer many short questions popping within the main question (Which involved Data strcuture along with concurrency).

The data structure and algorithm rounds were 2 questions each (so 4) .
LC questions medium/hard focussed on Binary tree ,Array partitioning, 2-D matrix and geometry .
I coded all of them and was asked for edge cases etc. LC popular questions understanding is what helped me thru these rounds but 2 questions meant have to be quick.

System design , manager round focus on certain use cases within linkedin so going thru blogs and knowing very well your own project is very important.
My take away is one needs to start simple get in sync with interviwer and then discuss all the things you prepare so you dont waste time on things you know v/s things interviewer wants to know from you.

The HR team was very helpful in the process and had frequent updates from hiring committe to team matching to offer letter.